Nominations for The YPR Board are now open
The nominating committee of the Young Professionals of Rockwall is accepting nominations for upcoming board positions. The Board Nomination Forms are attached at the end of this letter and also available online at RockwallChamber.org/YPR. There you will also find a digital nomination.
The Young Professionals of Rockwall is an up and coming organization consisting of around 40 members. Each year a nominating committee is appointed by the YPR Board to select candidates to serve on the Board for a 1 year term.
YPR members who have an interest in being considered for the Board are encouraged to do so by submitting a candidate resume form. Please return to the Chamber Office or email to Shaun@RockwallChamber.org by Friday October 20th at 5:00 pm.
While the nominating committee will not be limited to selecting only from those who volunteer, it will be its responsibility to consider all candidates objectively and select those, who in its judgment, best meet the requirements established for service on the YPR Board
The candidate must:
- Be a member in good standing of the chamber and YPR
- Agree to attend monthly board meetings and special meetings called by the Board Chair;
- Be willing to participate in YPR and Chamber of Commerce activities;
- Commitment for the term of 1 year
- Capable and willingness to serve YPR outside of assigned duties
Other desirable qualities candidates should possess include:
- A record of service/leadership in the community and/or within the YPR & the Chamber;
- A leader in his or her business or profession;
- Background that provides sound judgment in considering problems and policies;
- Capable and willing to accept a leadership position on the YPR Board
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone for consideration to the YPR Board please return the application or fill out the digital version by Friday October 20th at 5:00 pm
Board of Directors
Director of Sponsorship: Logan Lance - American National Bank, Director of Membership: Brittany Barnett, Solar Reflections, Director of Events: Gabbie Corletto- Brian Llewellyn Agency State Farm, Chair: Charlcie Kirkland - Dallas Glass & Door, Director of Member Engagement: Karen Carillo - HomeCare Assistance Rockwall, Director of Operations: Kacey Siragusa - Liberty Mutual Director of Marketing: Shaun Kirkland - Rockwall Area Chamber of Commerce