The Venue Coordinator will primarily oversee the tail end of events. The candidate will successfully work with Hidden Creek Sales Managers, venue clients, caterers, vendors, and guests while creating exceptional service from the beginning to the end of events. He or She will be responsible for enforcing the facility rules and regulations, help promote the venue, maintenance and custodial duties during events and securing the building at the end of events. Be totally knowledgeable of all available facilities, products and capabilities of Hidden Creek.
The Coordination Assistant will assist the lead coordinator on event days by providing additional help and assistance while also maintaining the venue coordinator role. After a period of time assisting the lead coordinator, the role of lead coordinator will be shared.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory and perform other duties as assigned.
• Successfully interacts and serves as point of contact for internal and external clients, caterers, wedding/event planners, vendors and guests to ensure excellent and high quality guest experiences at Hidden Creek
• Maintains a welcoming environment and demeanor while servicing clients/guests at events
• Actively engage and respond promptly to venue clients, vendors and guests along with communicating their concerns to the Owners and Sales Managers
• Keep Owners or Sales Managers informed of all problems and usual matters
• Oversees vendor teardown and cleanup of event spaces
• Ensures total compliance with Hidden Creek contracts, rules and regulations
• Effectively anticipate and respond promptly to the needs of all clients and vendors during events
• Maintain knowledge of Hidden Creek programs, events and all aspects of the business to better serve the clients
• Must be dependable, able to work independently and able to handle cash/check/credit card transactions when required for any event
• Successfully communicated with a diverse group of stakeholders, visitors and patrons
• Maintain a high level of professional appearance, ethics and image
• Perform other duties as assigned by Owner or Sales Manager
• Assist with Open Houses, Bridal Shows and any other large event
• Give any layouts or notes to the cleaning crew at the end of the event provided by the Sales Manager or Owner
• Simple office and sales tasks
• Making sure the facility grounds are clean after each event.
• Assisting with in house day of coordination/ month of coordination
• Reports to Owners
• Reports to Sales Manager
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
• Financial performance to budget goals
• Management Supervisory skills
• Personal Development
• Client/Vendor/Guest Reviews
• Flexibility in accommodating a varied work schedule
• Wedding planner certification
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Have a working knowledge for social/wedding event planning and coordination
• Creativity and ability to think quickly on your feet is crucial.
• Being able to come up with possible solutions to any given situation
• Ability to work independently... as well as in a team!
• • Ability to seamlessly and effectively prioritize multiple tasks at one time
• • You must be able to take initiative: to see a problem, make a decision about what might be done about it, and then follow through and solve the problem!
• • High energy, resourceful, strong, & not afraid to “get your hands dirty” – we are “doers”, not “pointers”!
• • Guest oriented & friendly; good eye contact, poised posture, etc.
• • Must have a sunny disposition and know how to “turn it on” in public
• • Driven to excel in the area of event and wedding planning
• • Professional appearance; proper grooming, well dressed, chic hair, make-up, etc.
HOURS: Flexible when there are events scheduled at Hidden Creek. Typically 7PM – 12 or 1 AM or as soon as the last vendor has left. Coordination days ~2pm-12am.
90 DAY PROBATION PERIOD: Starts when you accept the job.
$10 per hour for non event days for the rest of 2019 / $12 per hour for non event days starting in 2020
$150/day for venue coordinator/ coordination assistant on event days
Additional compensation for coordinating events in 2020.
Please send resume to Brett Welch at Sales@hiddencreekevents.com