Office Customer Care/Sales support
Office Customer Care/Sales support
Typically, 30-40 hours a week
General Office Tasks: ~15% of the workload
- Maintain detailed Standard Operating Procedures for all your tasks within our system, updating as processes are improved or changed.
- Stay up to date on all programs and treatments offered to clients.
- Complete assigned projects as they may arise.
- Ordering supplies
- Keeping a clean and organized workspace
- Keeping an organized to-do/priority list
Customer Care & Virtual Assistant Other Lawn Doctors: ~60% of the workload
- Phones will be answered during the hours of your assigned shift.
- Emails that come in during business hours will be responded to within business hours. Emails outside of business hours will be responded to within 2 hours of the next business day.
- All phone, text and email correspondence with customer will be added to their call log on same day.
- Survey new clients to ensure we are offering excellent customer service. Get reviews
- Qualify in coming leads, obtain contact information, add to Service Assistant and Pass caller or information to Sales department.
- Keep Sales Spreadsheet up to date.
- New Sale Activations.
- Post payments received from clients daily.
- Either by phone or by checks
- Get updated credit card info for expired auto-pay cards when a call log comes in that a card has been declined.
- Post adjustments to customer’s accounts for balance clean up or any balance issues as directed
Assist Production/Operations: ~25% of the workload
- Relay route changes, customer requests and questions any other production communication in an expedient manner to minimize errors and down time.
- Schedule Service Calls from customer or technician request. Create call log for the request and leave detailed notes on the job about the lawn issues and place on routing sheet.
- Communicate Service Call results to customers once the technician submits a service call report.
- Assist Operations team with contacting clients and providing additional details for tasks they need to complete in a quick manner. Allowing them to be as efficient as possible and not delayed on a property.
- Monitor Vonage text communications and address appropriate items.
- Maintain inventory logs
- Be an expert user in Service Assistant.
- Be familiar with CAW – Customer Assistant Website
- Ensure that all information in Service Assistant is accurate, current and in a standard format
- Work closely with Real Green to resolve our technical issues and improve our knowledge of how to use it.
- Follow all Team Member Handbook Policies (in progress)
- Recognize and implement process improvements.
- Stay up to date on all polices and procedure as they may change.
- Consistently look for ways to be efficient and effective in your tasks
- Share goals to be the premiere lawn care company in the area
- Build a culture of excellence
- Maintain a positive attitude and help create a great work environment where teamwork and productivity flourish.
- Develop good working relationships with coworkers to ensure collaboration
- Any other duties as assigned
- Have fun!
With our growth rate, assigned tasks may change as the company grows and roles continue to be assigned.
Additional functions may include, but would not be limited to:
- Selling In bound phone sales leads
- Marketing – social media, internet presence, online review gathering
- Human Resources – recruit new talent, interview, onboard new hires