Hotel Front Desk/Gallery for Hyatt Place Dallas/Rockwall
Hotel Front Desk/Gallery Host for Hyatt Place Dallas/Rockwall
Hyatt Place Dallas/Rockwall
Rockwall, TX 75087
The Hyatt Place Dallas/Rockwall is a new hotel set to open late this summer, and we are seeking motivated and charismatic individuals to staff our Front Desk/Gallery. Hyatt Place Gallery Hosts are jacks-of-all-trades in the hospitality industry: they are capable and enthusiastic, with the flexibility and training to assist guests from the check-in counter to the Starbucks espresso machine, to the full-service bar and breakfast area. Applicants with experience in and passion for food and beverage service are encouraged to apply. However, training in all aspects will be provided by management, so experience is not required for fast learners who take pride in a job well done!
Gallery Hosts will be required to be TABC and Food Handler certified, but we can help direct you to the resources to get those certifications.
Applicants should submit a resume through Indeed.
For the time being, initial interviews will be conducted via telephone due to COVID-19 concerns. Secondary interviews will be conducted in person after the first interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.60 per hour
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- In person
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- Overnight shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible